Our client, Fish and Fish Limited, located in Ghaxaq, is an established Maltese company which operates and manages fish farms and tuna penning.
The company is growing and is currently seeking to attract a Human Resources Executive to support the Group of Companies.
Whilst reporting to the Senior Management, the chosen candidate will be:
- Handling the day-to-day HR operations and taking care of related administrative duties;
- Managing the recruitment process and handling personnel records and files;
- Serving as a company guide when it comes to employment law;
- Implementing HR policies and procedures in relation to performance management, training and development and absence management amongst other areas;
- Creating a culture of employee engagement in line with HR strategy;
- Liaising with Managers on HR-related issues;
- Taking care of the whole recruitment process and any other administration duties;
- Offering HR strategic support and advice in order to mitigate risks;
- Providing advice on employee relations matters; and
- Maintaining knowledge of legal requirements related to the day-to-day management of employees.
The successful candidate will have:
- Three years of experience working in a Human Resources Officer / HR Generalist capacity;
- A diploma level of education in human resources or a relevant field;
- Strong knowledge of Maltese employment law; and
- Strong communication skills and a good command of both Maltese and English.
The selected candidate must have strong interpersonal and influential skills. Having a can-do attitude coupled with the willingness to grow and taking own initiative within the company are essential criteria for this role.
misco Consulting Limited – KMP-77253