Our client has over a decade of experience in the alternative energy market offering various products and services and is currently seeking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be responsible for inspecting completed projects to ensure conformance with design standards as well as design PV configurations and schematics. Whilst setting and maintaining project schedules, the chosen individual will be assisting in tendering and other technical proposals. She / he will be liaising with the regulator in Malta and any other entities in order to implement projects.
The candidate chosen for this position will be working with project managers to ensure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree in Electrical Engineering and be a warranted Engineer;
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Be able to learn the latest technical trends in the market;
- Be able to communicate in both Maltese and English;
- Have a valid driving licence.
This position calls for someone who has excellent communication skills and the ability to time manage projects.
MISCO Consulting Limited – KMP-58363