Social Projects Management Ltd are currently seeking to recruit a Draughtsperson focusing on civil projects to join their team.
The sole objective of the Company is that of providing project management and consultancy services to Government Ministries, departments / entities regarding construction projects as well as any architectural embellishments which may be necessary for any project issued in line with Government policy / strategy.
The chosen candidate will be:
- Understanding and analysing architectural drawings and specifications;
- Designing and producing drawings for construction and refurbishment projects by using computer-aided design software;
- Drawing up budgetary estimates, drafting, finalising and compiling specifications, preparing bills of quantities and presenting a detailed estimate of works that need to be executed;
- Translating drawings into scale drawings;
- Making estimates of quantities and any calculations related to specific drawings;
- Performing quantity surveying and basic lands surveying if need be;
- Participate in the design of new works and maintenance works.
The ideal candidate must have:
- An advanced Diploma in construction engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of two years of experience working in a similar role;
- Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of computer-aided design;
- The ability to apply construction drawing standards and conventions to produce sketches and professional working drawings;
- Possession of a clean driving license B.
Jobsplus Permit No. 299/2021
MISCO Consulting Limited – KMP-61335