Our client, Novartis produces and develops a multitude of innovative healthcare products. Bringing these products to the right patients, at the right time is the responsibility of the Disease Team. To further strengthen this Team for Oncology, Novartis is seeking to recruit a Disease Area Leader for the Oncology Business Unit in Malta.
Responsibilities for this opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Effective development of the marketing and promotional mix to meet the therapeutic area objectives and customer needs;
- Effective in field active promotion of the hematology and oncology portfolio;
- Logistics follow up of the oncology brands;
- Effective external environment monitoring and definition of long term strategy to optimise results;
- Ensuring compliance in all interactions throughout the organisation and liaising with the regional and local compliance functions to see that all processes and activities are in line with internal and external policies; and
- Key cross-functional collaboration with: medical experts, key opinion leaders, sales professionals, marketing experts, and finance professionals.
The ideal candidate must have:
- An advanced degree in life sciences/healthcare (or clinically relevant degree) is required. PharmD, PhD or MD preferable;
- Fluent English (oral and written); and,
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
This position offers a competitive salary which includes an annual bonus and health insurance.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
MISCO Consulting Limited – KMP-38924