Our client, Fish and Fish Limited, is a group of companies with offices in Hal Ghaxaq. As a Port Agency, the company operates in vessel management. They are currently seeking to recruit an Agency Representative to join their team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing documents for clearance of vessels;
- Assisting with other documentation that may be required by owners / management;
- Boarding ships when needed at any time of day, including weekends, public holidays and overnight on a rotation basis;
- Attending to requests from owners / management / crew of vessels including ordering provisions and arranging for services to be rendered;
- Keeping owners / management informed with status of vessels;
- Preparing import / export documentation for customs and NSO; and,
- Preparing NSO forms for shipments.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of an O’ level standard of education;
- Previous experience working as a shipping / port agent, is an asset;
- Computer literacy ideally having ECDL or ICDL;
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English, good communication in Italian; and,
- A valid driving license;
- This position calls for someone who is organised with problem-solving capabilities and who is able to multitask whilst working with tight deadlines.
misco Consulting Limited – KMP-85330