An opportunity has arisen for a full-time Stores Coordinator to join our team.
The chosen candidate will oversee the operational process within the warehouse and assist the Warehouse and Efficiency Manager by running the day-to-day workflow within the warehouse.
The main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for assisting the Stores Manager in the implementation of continuous improvement approaches.
- Ensures that medicinal products are stored as per appropriate documentation procedures to obtain the required quality.
- Responsible for completing store administration and ensuring compliance with GDP guidelines and procedures.
- Responsible for managing stock levels and participating in the physical movement of stock.
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery routes and to assure routes are divided efficiently.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring the smooth running of the warehouse.
- Ensures the proper safety practices are followed by all Stores Personnel.
- To inform the RP of any damages or suspected falsified / counterfeit medicines.
- To report any deviations from the procedures in place.
- To report the site of pests, crawling insects and rodents in the stores.
- To follow all standard operating procedures, as well as GDP and company policies applicable to the job role.
- Complete training and assessments as and when necessary.
- Responsible for accompanying personnel that are not authorised to enter the stores unsupervised and ensuring that warehouse doors are closed immediately after stock transfer has been made.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be able to communicate well in English.
- Have good organization skills.
- Have basic IT skills.
- Be solution-minded.
- Be calm and composed.
- Be structured.
- Be a good team player.
- Have clean police conduct.
While not a pre-requisite, being in possession of a driving license C would be considered an asset.
Benefits and offers:
- Health insurance.
- Employee discounts.
Candidates applying must be already residing in Malta and hold a valid working permit.
A competitive and attractive salary package shall be offered to the chosen candidate.
MINT Health – KMP-85356