Mint Finance is a fast-growing accounting and audit firm established in Malta, that services a portfolio of clients, both local and international.
We are looking to grow our audit department and are seeking junior auditors to join our team.
The chosen candidates will report directly to the Audit Manager and Audit Partner.
- Involvement in the planning of the audit;
- Reviewing of client’s accounting procedures;
- Carrying out the audit fieldwork and documentation, including discussions with clients;
- Drafting of the financial statements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Currently pursuing or interested in pursuing an ACCA or equivalent qualification;
- A mature individual able to work on own initiative and under pressure;
- Must have good command of Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word etc.;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be highly organised;
- Capable of working within a team.
Previous experience in an accounting or audit position will be considered an asset. Experience with Caseware Audit and Xero will also be considered an asset.
The selected candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications. Assistance with tuition fees will also be provided to the selected candidates.
Mint Finance – KMP-41595