As part of a restructuring exercise, a vacancy has arisen within our HR and Administration unit for an HR Officer.
Miller Distributors Limited is a dynamic and results-driven organisation with diversified business in both wholesale and retail sectors in Malta and overseas. With an established and ever-increasing customer base, the company is committed to quality service, the development of new retail concepts and manages a wide portfolio of fast-moving consumer lines and services, many of which are market leaders.
This post is ideal for an ambitious, career-minded and motivated person, able to work on his / her own initiative. The applicant must have excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English.
The HR Officer will:
- Have good computer skills and be proficient in MS office applications;
- Have tertiary level education;
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Be ready to take part in ad hoc projects assigned by his / her superiors;
- Have a hands-on attitude;
- Carry out administrative related and clerical duties;
- Be willing to undertake courses/studies in fields related to the occupation;
- Be independent, cooperative and attentive to detail;
- Be a good listener and sensitive to issues faced by staff and their well-being.
The chosen candidate will be a mature, responsible and reliable person, in possession of a driving licence and with excellent organisational skills. Good interpersonal skills are also a must.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the successful applicant.
Miller Distributors Ltd – KMP-61042