We are seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to form part of the Finance and Accounting team, reporting to the Finance Manager.
Miller Distributors Ltd is a results driven organisation with diversified business in wholesale and retail sectors in Malta and overseas. With an established and ever-increasing customer base, employing over 400 people, the company is committed to quality service, the development of new retail concepts and manages a wide portfolio of fast-moving consumer lines and services, many of which are market leaders
- Processes documents such as invoices, statements and schedules.
- Enters, updates and/or retrieves accounting data from automated systems.
- Issues recharge invoices to various clients for services rendered.
- Posts financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system.
- Retrieves system reports for various accounts and reconciles against statements.
- Files and archives documents connected to the accounting function.
- Keeps financial documents and records to meet the organisation’s requirements.
- Performs other related tasks duties.
- Have relevant experience within a financial or accounting function.
- Understanding of key accounting concepts.
- Communication skills.
- Organisational skills including the ability to work on own initiative to meet deadlines.
Miller Distributors Ltd – KMP-52551