Middlesea Assist brings together Mapfre Middlesea plc, Malta’s leading insurer and Mapfre Asistencia, a multinational assistance company with presence in five continents. Thanks to a network of corporate companies and a selected network of local providers, Middlesea Assist specialises in various assistance services and warranties with a special focus on customer care.
The role is on office hours basis and has a key importance in the day-to-day operation. The main duty of the Customer Care Centre Agent is to handle incoming calls for various insurance services and queries and follow up in a timely manner all customers waiting for feedback from the call-centre or other related departments.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment (would be considered an asset).
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles (would be considered an asset).
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately.
- Fluent spoken and written English is compulsory whereas Maltese is an important asset.
Middlesea Assist – 201912_CCC