Michelle Grima & Associates – Law Firm is seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant on a full-time basis to provide administrative support to the legal professionals within the firm.
The firm offers legal services with a primary focus on shipping law.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the legal professionals;
- Perform various office management duties at a professional level;
- Maintain and update internal databases;
- Generate invoices to clients;
- Act as purchasing officer to all the requirements and necessities of the office;
- To provide administrative support in the preparation, organization, filing and copying of documents;
- To prepare, dispatch and follow up on delivery of international couriers;
- To manage the office telephone calls;
- Other administrative duties may be necessary.
Skills, experience and qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an office environment;
- Highly organised and meticulous in his / her work, with particular attention to detail;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and possess good IT skills;
- Be focused, self-motivated and have the ability to work on own initiative;
- Be able to work independently with limited supervision;
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Have a certain level of commercial awareness;
- Smart, mature and of professional disposition;
- Be in possession of a valid driving licence.
An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with qualifications, experience and personal attributes will be offered to the right applicant.
Michelle Grima & Associates – KMP-73417