Michele Peresso Group of Companies is currently seeking applications for committed persons to fill the post of IT System Administrator. A career in Information Technology, within Michele Peresso Group of companies, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installation and administering server environments
- Network analysis; monitoring; capacity management and secure configuration
- Planning and deploying technology upgrades; migrating platforms and new infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Creation of reports on our retail application
Experience on any of the following would be an asset:
- Windows Server; Office 365; MS Azure
- Virtualised environments and tools: VMware; HyperV
- WAN/LAN configuration, security and monitoring
- Knowledge of common telecommunication solutions, VOIP systems
The ideal candidate should:
- Preferably have a degree in IT or a related professional qualification.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- BE a team player and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Have at least 2 years of experience dealing in IT Infrastructure.
Applicants should be ready to deal with multiple concurrent demands and driven by customer satisfaction as well as technical excellence.
Michele Peresso Limited – KMP-47334