Michele Peresso Group of Companies is mainly active in the retail market and the group has been at the forefront to attain new challenges, focusing on further investments and giving rise to new initiatives. The group is currently seeking applications from committed persons to fill the post of ECommerce Coordinator.
Reporting to the Social Media Coordinator, the eCommerce Coordinator will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the eCommerce business including, but not limited to, customer service, order fulfilment, returns processing, systems QA, updating stock, meta titles, meta descriptions and sample coordination. The role shall incorporate preparation of material of new stock on the website on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate should:
- At least have 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have strong knowledge of WordPress CMS – it would be a plus if you are familiar with NOP commerce
- Be able to perform reports from backend
- Have an excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Write / arrange titles and meta descriptions
- Continuously monitor competitors in the space
- Being knowledgeable in conducting website audits will be a plus
- Being knowledgeable in attribution modelling and traffic analysis and reporting tools will be a plus
The ideal candidate should have a professional outlook and be able to apply his/her personality to develop his/her role to the fullest. Motivation and the ability to deal with challenging situations are essential to this role.
Michele Peresso Limited – KMP-50455