Michele Peresso Group is mainly active in the retail and pharmaceutical markets through its subsidiaries Eurosport Ltd., Michele Peresso Fashion Ltd. and Europharma Ltd. With the group focused on further growth in the local markets, we are looking to expand our HR function by recruiting a full-time Human Resources Executive who can help the team to keep delivering an excellent employee experience.
The selected candidate will work closely with the Human Resources Manager on multiple facets of the HR function and will support in new projects, with a particular focus on:
- The full recruitment cycle, from designing effective advertisements to shortlisting, interviewing and recruiting candidates;
- Developing a new joiner induction programme, updating the employee handbook and relevant policies, and following up on training initiatives;
- Ensuring that the performance management process is adhered to;
- Promoting a culture that supports the personal and professional development of employees;
- Supporting in organising events, initiatives and other well-being activities, and;
- Leading employer branding initiatives and creating relevant content.
Further responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to, ensuring that employee files / records are regularly maintained, ensuring the health and safety of the workforce, and providing any other ad-hoc support on projects and administrative duties within the HR department.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a least 3 years’ experience in an HR environment;
- Be knowledgeable on local employment law;
- Be meticulous, motivated, efficient and reliable;
- Have strong communication skills;
- Have good judgement and exercise the utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information, and;
- Have a growth mindset, and have a passion for positively influencing the team and people around them.
Michele Peresso Group – KMP-64127