Michele Peresso Group of Companies knows its beginnings to the importation of pharmaceutical products. It has grown over the years to become one of the most respected brands representing a vast array of pharmaceutical, sports retail and fashion products including some of the most renowned brands in the industry.
We are looking for an HR Assistant to join our HR team. The selected candidate will perform administrative tasks and services, supporting the effective and efficient operations of the people function within the Michele Peresso Group.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Support HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation, with integrity and confidentiality.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, setting interview appointments, and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Assist with payroll functions including processing and answering employee queries.
- Conducts and assists with the new hire onboarding process and updating records of new staff.
- Assists with planning and execution of employee benefits and employee events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with professionalism.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly computer literate with MS Office Suite.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience
- Minimum MQF 4 qualification in HR, Business Administration, or related field.
- Previous experience in HR will be considered an asset.
Michele Peresso Group – KMP-75805