Forming part of the Eurosport Marketing team, the E-commerce and App Operations Coordinator will be responsible for the hands-on execution of business tasks pertaining to Ecommerce and App activities of the Michele Peresso Group. Responsibilities include ensuring that our E-commerce stores are working seamlessly, product launches, ensuring accuracy of inventory as well as analytics and operations reports. This is a full-time position.
Group E-Commerce Stores and Websites – Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily inventory analysis reporting – inventory discrepancy.
- Publishing of reports as requested.
- Manage list of published and unpublished products.
- Monitor and fix frontend and backend issues, stock adjustments, communicate with stores and inventory team.
- Work closely with Merchandising and Marketing teams to ensure catalogue accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure quality of collections / pages / images.
- Optimizing site-search.
- Implementation of SEO best practices; titles and descriptions, redirects, alt-copy, title tag definitions.
- Address products with missing or erroneous attributes (images, brand, title / description, collection, merchandising lists, etc).
- Address generic website content matters.
- Liaising with foreign suppliers re brand images and product info.
- Deal with platform related matters with customers / team.
MPG Rewards App – Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assigning points to customers against their purchases on as routine daily task.
- Approving customer level request and assign them to correct levels of loyalty.
- Coordinating with App Development (3rd Party) if any bug will occur or for any new feature request.
- Coordinating with clubs as to keep their lists of members updated.
- Setting up app notifications, announcements (eg. push notifications, App alerts, coupons).
- Setting up schedule tasks within the App.
- Adding new clubs from backend of the App.
- Exporting monthly reports (eg. downloads, transactions reports etc).
The ideal candidate should have:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience with the above-mentioned tasks.
- Experience working with Ecommerce (eg. NOP Commerce, WordPress, WooCommerce etc) and App systems preferred.
- Ability to interpret and manipulate basic HTML and CSS would be a plus.
- Analytical, administrative skills and an eye for detail.
- Strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Passion to learn and able to work on own initiative.
Michele Peresso Group – KMP-67762