Michael Debono Ltd is seeking to appoint a Client Care Specialist to join its customer-facing team on a part-time basis.
The company today operates one of Malta’s largest automotive dealerships. It represents more than 9 OEM brands. First and foremost, of these is Toyota – which was the first OEM brand we started to build a relationship with way back in 1960 when we imported the first Toyota vehicle to Europe. The company employs more than 130 multi-disciplined employees.
The product offering is composed of passenger and commercial vehicles, motorbikes, vehicle parts and accessories, and aftersales services. The company also offers consumers a range of consumer finance solutions to fund the acquisition of their vehicles.
Moving forward the company is looking to enhance the mobility experience for each and every customer by delivering great products that are customizable, affordable, comfortable and environment-friendly. We aim to support our customers both through their personal and professional needs.
MDL is part of the part Debono Group, a multifaceted group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector. The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers.
Reporting to the Senior Client Care Specialist, the Client Care Specialist shall be responsible for:
- Handling incoming client calls related to servicing, technical enquiries, ordering of parts, sales enquiries, sales quote follow-ups, finance and insurance-related queries
- Digital media, such as Facebook pages, messenger and live chat
- Replying to customers on information and services mailboxes
- Processing of documentation on parts arrival
- Outbound calls to upsell service plans / servicing
- Generating follow-ups on sales quotes
- Diverting calls as required
- Booking services for clients, including transport, monitoring and validating online service booking and online order / online payment of parts
- Meeting monthly targets for servicing
- Taking calls from employees on sick leave and sending company doctor when instructed by the HR team
- Assisting in mentoring fellow team members
- Carry out other duties as requested by one’s superior
The Client Care Specialist shall:
- Possess at least 1 to 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing position
- Demonstrate strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Maltese
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Have clean police conduct
- The technical background shall be considered an asset
The position is offered on a part-time basis.
Michael Debono – KMP-52575