MGR Human Resources Ltd, a member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR consulting, training, recruitment and temporary placements agency. We are looking to hire a Training Support Officer – Reception for the European Asylum Support Office to be based in Malta.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support the Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
- Contribute to training needs analysis on the ground, in close consultation with the relevant persons in the operation;
- Discuss and design, under the supervision of the EASO training team, tailor-made reception training based on the needs analysis conducted on the ground;
- Work as a trainer in organising and delivering training activities, under the supervision of the EASO training team, in particular, tailor-made training sessions on reception and training in other EASO Training Curriculum modules;
- Assess the delivery of reception training activities and propose necessary adjustments;
- Provide regular analytical and statistical reports on training activities (e.g. reporting on trainers’ activities; separate reporting on ad-hoc training including recommendations);
- Coordinate with different stakeholders on the ground in preparations and delivery of EASO training;
- Acquire knowledge and skills in didactics and be trained in other EASO training modules;
- Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile.
- University degree is required, preferably in the field of political science, humanitarian studies, international studies, social studies or psychology;
- Previous field experience in reception contexts for at least 2 years;
- Previous experience in designing, developing and delivering training sessions;
- Excellent intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills;
- Analytical skills and ability to work as a member of a team;
- Mobility and flexibility to go for numerous missions outside of the place of employment;
- Proficiency in English (written and oral);
- Computer literate, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web-based applications;
- Proficiency in Spanish (written and oral).
- Post-graduate degree in the field of law, the field of political science, humanitarian studies, international studies, social studies, psychology;
- Design and delivery of virtual training sessions;
- Completed training in any of the EASO modules or equivalent reception-related training;
- Completed didactic training.
The position falls in hierarchical Category IV and the associated salary is €40,410.12 gross annually in twelve monthly instalments.
Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Wednesday, 1st of December 2021.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
MGR Human Resources Ltd – KMP-66441