MGR Human Resources Ltd, a member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR consulting, training, recruitment and temporary placements agency. We are looking to hire a Project Administrator for the European Union Agency for Asylum to be based in Malta HQ.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA). EUAA is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support the Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
- Conducting research on and analysis of existing information management systems (databases, portals) and resources maintained by external stakeholders on aspects relevant to the Common European Asylum System (CEAS), including EU+ countries’ asylum administrations to assess needs, capture good practices and feed into the further development of IAS tools.
- Facilitating exchange among stakeholders by maintaining information systems (database, portals) and resources relevant to CEAS to propose common activities to enhance synergies and outreach.
- Supporting other activities of the information and analysis sector, as required, in particular by collecting and organizing information on the CEAS, feeding information into relevant databases and preparing overviews based on that information.
- University degree, preferably in social studies or areas relevant to information management.
- At least one year of professional experience.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Experience in managing or working with databases, websites, newsletters and similar tools would be an asset.
- Knowledge of asylum, migration and fundamental rights would be an asset.
The position falls in hierarchical category IV and the associated salary is Eur 40,963.92 gross annually in twelve monthly instalments.
Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Monday, 05th of September 2022.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
MGR Human Resources Ltd – KMP-74695