MGR Human Resources Ltd, a member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR consulting, training, recruitment and temporary placements agency. We are looking to hire an ICT Business Analyst for the European Union Agency for Asylum based in Malta.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA). EUAA is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
- Translating business ideas into well-structured requirements
- Collect, analyze, and specify requirements
- Verification of systems capabilities and recommending improvements
- Keeping requirements up to date
- Coordinating requirements with business stakeholders
- Translating complex requirements into simple user stories, acceptance criteria, and use cases
- Recording business requirements on JIRA or any other tool as directed by EUAA
- Lead and organize business requirements gathering workshops, prepare workshops agenda, and prepare and distribute minutes
- Help monitor changes to baseline requirements and ensure that requirements are kept up to date following an effective change control process
- Modelling business processes and drawing user interface mock-ups using the design tools provided
- Drafting gap analysis and feasibility studies
- Interacting with the development team keeping transparency in requirements understanding
- Assist in software application troubleshooting and testing
- Develop and maintain documentation
- Any other tasks shall be assigned by the reporting officer from time to time
- Minimum qualification
- An undergraduate degree in Business and ICT or similar
- Minimum experience
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrable professional experience working in a similar role
Core skills required
- Good knowledge of the business analyst’s main tasks
- Excellent communicator and fluency in English, to at least B2 level according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for languages)
- A can-do attitude, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Sufficient knowledge of the main notation of visual modelling such as BPMN
- Ability to use MS Office / Office365 suite for day-to-day work
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Willing to learn, able to follow directions, and grow in this role
The position falls in hierarchical category III and the associated salary is Eur 31,999.32 gross annually in twelve monthly instalments.
Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Thursday 15th of December 2022.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
MGR Human Resources Ltd – KMP-77478