MGR Human Resources Ltd, a member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR consulting, training, recruitment, and temporary placements Agency. We are looking to hire an E-Learning Assistant – interim support for the European Union Agency for Asylum to be based in Malta.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA). EUAA is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure, and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
Provision of support to the TLTS team, including but not limited to the following duties:
- Within service desk: user support via the mailbox and issue tracking system JIRA.
- Maintenance of the user database (review, clean-up, role assignments).
- Configuration of online attendance records, feedback forms, and electronic certificates of attendance / achievement of learning outcomes in the Learning Management System.
- Administrative support in contract management for LMS maintenance (checking of deliverables).
- Drafting summaries and reports (MS Word, PowerPoint).
- Completed university studies in a related field of at least three years attested by a diploma.
- At least 1 year working in service support-related tasks.
- Advanced computer skills, very good knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); user support skills, English C1.
The position falls in hierarchical category III and the associated salary is €33,475.68 gross annually in twelve monthly installments.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Monday 4th of December 2023.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
MGR Human Resources Ltd – KMP-86865