MGR Human Resources Ltd, a member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR consulting, training, recruitment and temporary placements agency. We are looking to hire an E-Learning Assistant for the European Union Agency for Asylum to be based in Malta HQ.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA). EUAA is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, support the Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
Provision of support to the e-Learning team, including but not limited to the following duties:
- E-Learning service desk request management through the JIRA ticketing system.
- Administration of e-Learning platform: registering users and managing online sessions on the e-Learning platform (MOODLE).
- Maintenance of the user database (review, cleanup, role assignments).
- Data and information processing maintenance of data on the platform- data entry to the sector’s ICT applications (ETIS, LMS, excel databases).
- Administrative support in contract management.
- Quality check of e-Learning material and products (online modules, and other related projects in the e-Learning sector).
- Completed university studies in a related field of at least three years attested by a diploma.
- User management in learning management system.
- User support.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Very good knowledge of English (level: C1).
- Previous experience in e-Learning and training technologies and / or data quality management.
The position falls in hierarchical Category III and the associated salary is Eur 31,999.32 gross annually in twelve monthly instalments.
Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Monday, the 01st of August 2022.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
MGR Human Resources Ltd – KMP-74315