MGR Human Resources Ltd, a member of MAP S.Platis Group, is a leading, broad HR consulting, training, recruitment and temporary placements agency. We are currently seeking to recruit a Deployment Management Officer / Interim Support for the European Union Agency for Asylum to be based in Malta, HQ.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA). EUAA is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
The Deployment Management Officer will be working in the Operational Deployment Management Sector (ODMS) within the Operational Support Centre and will be responsible for the tasks:
- Overall support for the implementation of ODMS activities as applicable, including with regards to relevant project management, activity execution, administrative support, facilitation and coordination of meetings, reporting and briefing, monitoring and evaluation etc.
- Support for the Country Operations of the Operational and Technical Assistance unit and the First Operational Response unit with regard to the planning and execution of the annual and multi-annual operational personnel deployment management activities.
- Support all parts of operational deployment management for personnel to be deployed as part of EUAA operations.
- Support in the planning and review of requirements (numbers and competencies) for deployed personnel for EUAA operations.
- Support the coordination and implementation of assessment and selection procedures for personnel to be deployed as part of EUAA operations.
- Support the development of performance management systems and implementation of performance management exercises.
- Support the development and maintenance of deployment management databases.
- Support the management in monitoring contracts and budgets.
- Participate in financial processes.
- Report on activities and support the Head of Sector to prepare material for regular reporting to EUAA Management and input for other policy documents on issues relating to assigned projects / programmes within the sector.
- Perform any other duties required in the interest of the service as required by the Head of Sector.
- A completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma.
- At least two years of experience with the recruitment, administration and / or management of personnel (e.g. staff, temporary staff, experts).
- Proven professional experience in drafting templates, documents and reports.
- Previous experience within an international and multicultural environment.
- Meet the character requirements for the duties involved.
- Thorough Knowledge of English (level C1 in all dimensions as per the Common European Framework of Reference for languages or CEFRL).
- Computer literacy, including MS Office Suite, use of Internet and web-based applications.
- Post-secondary degree in HR, Business Administration or other relevant subject is advantageous.
- Experience with the use of deployment management information systems / databases.
Required skills / competencies
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise work and deliver under pressure.
- The ability to work under minimal supervision on multiple tasks.
- Strong service-oriented attitude and flexibility.
- Excellent intercultural / interdisciplinary communication skills.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to confidentiality and integrity.
The position falls in hierarchical category IV and the associated salary is Eur 42,853.80 gross annually in twelve monthly instalments.
MGR Human Resources Ltd – KMP-82007