MGR Human Resources Ltd, member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR consulting, training, recruitment and temporary placements agency. We are looking to hire a Deployment Management Officer (CEI) – interim support for the European Union Agency for Asylum to be based in Malta – HQ.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA). EUAA is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
The Deployment Management Officer – interim support works under the guidance of the ODMS Team Leader of the Team for Remunerated External Experts, undertaking the following responsibilities:
- Handle the planning and review of requirements (numbers and requirements) for deployed personnel for EUAA Operations;
- Coordinate and participate in assessment and selection procedures for personnel to be deployed as part of EUAA Operations;
- Deal with the implementation of performance management exercises;
- Ensure personnel assessment and deployment results are recorded accurately;
- Organise and maintain ICT platforms and databases for applicants;
- Monitor and record incoming communication from candidates or deployed personnel and support the communication to them;
- Generate reports on assessment activities and selection procedures.
- Ensure compliance with relevant rules and regulations.
- Maintain documentation related to candidates’ assessments, feedback, and communication;
- Support testing of personnel management / deployment ICT tools and platforms;
- Perform any other duties required in the interest of the service.
- A completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma.
- Minimum of two years of experience in recruitment of personnel, personnel administration, and/or personnel management.
- Demonstrated professional experience in creating templates, documents and reports.
- Thorough knowledge of English language (level B2 in all dimensions as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or CEFRL).
- Proficient in using computer applications and software, including MS Office Suite, databases, and web-based applications.
- Completed university degree in HR, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- Experience using deployment management / HR information systems;
Required skills / competencies:
- Excellent analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and deliver under pressure.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision on multiple tasks.
- Strong service-oriented attitude and flexibility.
- Excellent intercultural / interdisciplinairy communication skills.
- Capability to uphold confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Attention to detail.
The position falls in hierarchical Category IV and the associated salary is €42,853.80 gross annually in twelve monthly installments.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Thursday 30th of November 2023.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
MGR Human Resources Ltd – KMP-86823