MGR Human Resources Ltd, member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR consulting, training, recruitment and temporary placements agency. We are looking to hire a Data Entry Agent for the European Asylum Support Office to be based in Malta.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
The Data Entry personnel will be working in the offices of Malta’s International Protection Agency and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Implement data entry of asylum related information into electronic files and / or the relevant national databases
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using optical scanners
- Manage documents: registration, filing and archiving
- Upload scanned documents on the relevant national databases and / or the relevant national drives/server
- Ensure compliance with existing document management SOP, with particular attention to naming conventions and filing systems
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organise paper / electronic files to ensure proper archiving and alignment with existing retention policy
- Maintain statistics on a regular basis
- Draft reports as required
- Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile
- Completed secondary education
- Demonstrated previous experience in relevant tasks
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Computer literacy, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web-based applications
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Very good intercultural / interdisciplinary communication skills
- Availability to work in shifts and exceptionally during the week-ends
The position falls in hierarchical Category I and the associated salary is €22,901.40 gross annually in twelve monthly instalments.
Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Friday, 14th of May 2021.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
MGR Human Resources Ltd – KMP-59935