MGR Human Resources Ltd, a member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR consulting, training, recruitment and temporary placements agency. We are looking to hire a Business Analyst for the European Union Agency for Asylum to be based in Malta.
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA). EUAA is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
- Gathering, validation, and documentation of information systems requirements;
- Verification of systems capabilities and recommending improvements;
- Outlining functional requirements to improve systems performance, quality, constraints, and external graphical user interfaces;
- Carry out requirements analysis by ensuring that the derived requirements are logical to the business owners’ requests;
- Lead requirements gathering workshops, prepare workshops agenda, and distribute minutes;
- Managing requirements and ensuring that all requirements are recorded in the approved software system;
- Recording clear and concise business requirements following the standard template as shall be provided by the lead business analyst;
- Monitoring changes to baseline requirements and ensuring that requirements are kept up to date following an effective change control process;
- Designing Business Processes and mock-ups using the tools provided;
- Performing gap analysis;
- Preparing and delivering presentations and demos as required;
- Assist in software application troubleshooting and testing;
- Any other tasks shall be assigned by the reporting officer from time to time.
- Minimum qualification
- An undergraduate degree in Business and ICT or similar.
- Minimum experience
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrable professional experience working in a similar role.
Core skills required
- Fluency in English, to at least B2 level according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of reference for languages);
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Can work independently and within a team;
- Communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledgeable of business process modelling techniques and business analysis techniques (ability to work with one or more specialist tools for business process modelling and / or requirements management is considered advantageous);
- Ability to use MS Office / Office365 suite for day-to-day work;
- Able to manage ambiguity;
- Willing to learn and able to follow directions.
The position falls in hierarchical Category III and the associated salary is Eur 31,999.32 gross annually in twelve monthly instalments.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply for the vacancy no later than Tuesday 4th of October 2022.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer.
MGR Human Resources Ltd – KMP-75923