Technology is at the core of the knowledge-based organisation. It enables MFSA’s strategic and operational objectives to be achieved efficiently and effectively. The Technology team leverages cutting-edge technology, industry standards and methodologies to provide reliable services to the rest of the organisation and the financial services sectors interacting with the Authority electronically. It is responsible for technology design, information security, development, integration and delivery of all information and communications infrastructure, platforms and services, working with technology vendors and partners.
The Technology team is made up of professionals specialised in relevant areas that include governance and planning, infrastructure and service management, information systems, and security. Officials from Technology also participate and give their contribution in several European committees, expert groups and industry fora.
The selected candidate will undertake the primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
- SharePoint Online (Office 365) Development and Administration;
- Practical SharePoint Online product experience – configuring, administration, development and deploying solutions;
- Experience of integrating SharePoint online with third party applications – using CSOM, JSOM, API etc;
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Application models, Search Service, User Profile Service and other Service Applications;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Teams Administration.
- Undertake application administration duties together with configuring and maintaining information systems and business applications;
- Writing and interpreting business reports and requirements documentation;
- Developing test scripts and documents which may be automated or otherwise;
- Performing systems analysis whenever required;
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader.
We are looking for candidates with a solid academic background in ICT or in another comparable area.
The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level. Microsoft SharePoint Administration certifications would be considered an asset.
If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least five (5) years within compliance or an investigative and / or analytical environment, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
Jobsplus Reference no: 366/2020
MFSA – TEC/029/2020