We are currently seeking an IT Technician to join our team.
- Provide first-level IT support to all staff.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing of workstations.
- Setting up peripherals such as printers, APs, smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Provide support and maintain IT Infrastructure technologies within each company and property.
- Coordinate with suppliers for purchasing, support and repairs.
- On-call remote support for any emergency support.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of simple network setups including VLANs and routing.
- Ability to solve technical problems analytically and handover / escalate appropriately.
- Ability to work part of a team as a well work on own initiative without supervision.
- 2 years’ experience in an IT support role with hands on experience.
- Have a good command of the English language.
- A clean driving licence and a means of transport.
MFCC – KMP-64198