We are currently seeking a Technician (Metrology and Calibration).
The candidate will provide technical support and conduct performance assurance analysis of specific design articles. She/he will accurately document activities and related information on the appropriate documentation as well as be assigned responsibility for new product assembly processes and initial studies in compliance with customer engineering specifications and acceptance criteria.
The chosen candidate will be involved in the creation of master samples as being requested from time to time. In doing so, she/he will adopt a sense of ingenuity in creating master samples.
The chosen candidate will also be responsible for the verification / calibration of master samples and measuring equipment periodically whilst keeping structured records. She/he will support various departments mainly in ad hoc examination of master samples and give support in GRR techniques in verifying and releasing lines for production.
- Technical diploma preferably in electronics.
- Be ready to take up challenges.
- A careful, accurate and patient nature.
- Be able to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- Take on interest in learning and enhancing capabilities.
- Be intuitive and assertive.
- Be organised, structured and methodological in work methods.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic team environment.
Methode Electronics Malta – KMP-59336