Quality Engineer – Quality department.
In this role, the main objectives will be to investigate process-related issues, asses internal and external customer complaints, monitor quality of manufactured parts and coordinate internal activities aimed to address and close any issues. The role of a component manufacturing Quality Engineer involves coordinating activities within the department itself to ascertain product quality / optimisation and liaising with other departments such as metrology, assembly, design engineering, laboratory, and customer quality engineering as deemed necessary.
This position also makes extensive use of quality tools, has high requirement for issues to be closed clearly and in parallel necessitates to maintain quality documentation and internal reports in order.
- Minimum of a degree in electrical / mechanical engineering (MQF / EQF level 6).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritise, meet targets and report accordingly.
- Be a strong team player with a positive and can-do attitude even when under pressure.
- Be passionate about change and achieving operational excellence.
- Posses ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Assertiveness in coordinating activities and delivering information accurately.
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive team approach.
- Possess awareness and sensitivity to the closure of issues.
- Be technically competent and qualified to carry out the tasks entrusted unto themselves.
- Be able to asses situations methodically and thoroughly.
- Be a problem solver.
- Experience in injection moulding or quality would be considered an asset.
Methode Electronics Malta – KMP-50718