The chosen candidate would need to support the IT&S Helpdesk at Methode and support requests in all Methode / Hetronic EMEA regions. The person will need to support operations, user requests, implementation of new systems, amongst other daily requests and be able to join the on-call schedule to support outside working hours. The role requires a person who takes on challenges on a technical and analytical level, with an open mindset and a drive to prove oneself. The candidate must have a good technical background, with a hands-on approach to problem-solving.
The selected person will need to ensure that projects assigned and undertaken are completed on time and within budget set and are to ensure holistic support with other functions. Creativity to problem-solving is a key to success in this position.
- Possess a minimum of MQF level 4 qualification in IT or equivalent certifications.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft OSs and Microsoft Office applications.
- Supporting and understanding in-house applications.
- Good technical skills to be able to troubleshoot and support PCs on production lines.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Positive in nature, and ready to take up challenges.
- Good interpersonal skills and positive team approach.
- Personal qualities of drive, energy and enthusiasm are essential.
Methode Electronics Malta – KMP-59174