The Human Resources Clerk is responsible to coordinate and assist in the processing of the training and development function, updating of job descriptions, organisational charts and other administrative duties as necessary.
- Administering the training and development function and all the administrative duties.
- Processing of training records and all administration related to such.
- Updating of job descriptions.
- Coordination of work flow and administrative activities necessary to deliver Human Resource Services.
- Assist in the preparation and administration of the Human Resource requirements.
Methode Electronics Malta – KMP-50473