We are currently looking for a Vehicle Mechanic / Tow Truck Driver with proven experience to join us on a full-time or part-time basis.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Repairing vehicles.
- Performing maintenance on equipment and vehicles as required.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing the source and extent of repairs required.
- Replacement of worn or broken parts and vehicle systems.
- Maintenance of cleanliness in workshop areas as required.
- Performing duties with the Emergency Response team as required.
- Maintaining accurate records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Using tools commonly used in the auto body trade.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a driving licence B category.
- Be computer literate.
- Have an O’ level standard of education and a Mechanical diploma ideally from MCAST.
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in Maltese and English.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all types of vehicle repair and fleet operations.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with the ability to work cooperatively in a team.
- Diagnostic fault-finding ability.
- Possess knowledge of safe working methods and procedures.
MET Limited – KMP-75776