You are an expert (m/f/d) in BI engineering? You have solid experience in the Gambling industry? Our group of companies already consists of about 14,000 employees but that is still not enough. Are you ready for a professional future that will be more exciting than ever before? Then go ahead and show us your skills and become part of our product management team.
We are centralizing the area of sports betting and online casino and therefore we are bundling our competencies at the headquarter of the Gauselmann Group in Espelkamp/Lübbecke. Nevertheless, we are so dynamic that we can work from all over the world. Apply, no matter where you come from!
On our sports betting platform our customers can play in several countries online, via the app and in our own and franchise partners’ shops – possible through a unique combination and integration of all channels. Our goal? To become the best multi-channel sports betting provider in Europe. By implementing our online casino, we want to dominate the industry not only through our stationary venues but also online. How? With you and your expertise! Dive into our world and get to know the exciting fields of work that our corporate group offers.
- As a part of our BI engineering team, you are responsible for the development of our generic Power BI as well as data sources, reports and dashboards.
- Moreover, you perform KPI calculations for different data sources in the contexts of advertising, marketing, content and range analysis, to develop the necessary data model and datasets.
- You also create analysis and optimize our reports and dashboards. Furthermore, you support our users and customers in the context of Self BI Service and manage our Power BI in operational cloud systems.
- In addition, you document your work results in our database.
- Last but not least, you are the Power BI expert in our team.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in BI engineering and expert knowledge in Power BI and Power Query, building it from scratch.
- In-depth knowledge of building visualizations in Power BI, Dashboards and Reports.
- A solid understanding of dimensional modeling concepts.
- Intermediate or better proficiency in DAX.
- A good sense of business needs, especially in BI and reporting.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with business stakeholders.
- Fluent English language skills, German language skills are considered a plus.
- Know-how in working with agile scrum teams.
What to Expect
- Everything’s new and you receive the opportunity to get involved individually and shape our brand. Our environment is dynamic and changes rapidly. That is why you get the chance to work independently.
- Work-life balance isn’t a fashionable buzzword with us, we bet on innovative working environments. We offer flat hierarchies and communication on equal terms!
- As we always focus on our customer, everyone can do one’s bit to ensure the perfect customer experience.
- We take care of you! We believe that health is the greatest asset of all. That’s why we offer a large health program for our employees (e.g. back fitness, eyesight test, vaccinations).
- We are a family-owned group of companies that operates in an international environment.
Merkur Sportwetten GmbH – KMP-60901