As a Storekeeper you will be mainly responsible for:
- Oversee all the day to day activities of the stores.
- Implement effective inventory techniques and procedures catering for both outgoing as well as incoming goods.
- Assist in the loading / unloading, unpacking and storing of materials, supplies required to be dispatched.
- Ensure good housekeeping and safe working conditions in the company’s stores.
- Check all items received against delivery notes and invoices.
- Manage the employer’s commercial agreements and obligations.
- Maintain the stores, keep them in organised and in top condition.
- Managing store assistant to pick orders, loading of vans and deliveries to customers.
- Manage a team of staff to execute all works in the most professional manner.
- Setting out of SOP’s and KPI’s for staff related to these responsibilities.
- Monthly reporting of all inventory items.
Education and Experience
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Possession of a valid C license or C1 is a must.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic individual.
- Works well in a team.
- IT proficient.
Working hours are 07:00 hrs to 15.30 hrs.
Primary job focus: supply chain, transport and warehousing.
- Employment level: experienced.
- Employer industry: Mechanical / Electrical Repairs.
Melita Marine Group – KMP-51926