The role of the Group Marketing Executive is to plan and oversee the company’s marketing activities and campaigns. The Group Marketing Executive will be responsible for ensuring that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
Reporting to the CEO and Board of Directors. The Group Marketing Executive is an overseer of the company’s marketing campaigns and plays an important role in developing and executing communication concepts and marketing strategies for the company. The successful Marketing Executive must have great enthusiasm for all marketing matters and must have great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
- Plans to develop and implement all the group marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal (in coordination with the HR Manager for internal relations activities).
- Overseeing customer experience-related activities.
- Aids the Board of Directors and CEO in the implementation of organisation objectives.
- Planning to attract potential customers, retain existing ones, and overseeing the promotion of the business, service, product, and brand.
- Directs marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of any company-represented brand. Creates strategies that will affect how people perceive the brand/s overseeing advertising, design and events. Responsible for making sure that the branding is consistent across advertising and campaigns and uses customer and trend research to accomplish the group’s objectives.
- Create, oversees and implement the group’s online strategy, and plan and execute digital content, including e-mail marketing campaigns and design. Maintains and supplies content for the entire organisation’s websites and newsletters. Performs digital and online analysis. Pursues specific goals in lead generation, lead qualification, communication, brand building and conversion.
- Conducts market analysis, analysing both product lines and data-related customer behaviour. Develops and monitors data quality metrics and ensures business data and reporting needs are met.
- Will be required to travel to groups offices and events.
- Life insurance.
- Health insurance.
- Personal accident cover.
- Car fuel allowance.
- Communication allowance.
Melita Marine Group – KMP-77113