Melita Power Diesel Ltd has been established in 1998, an active modern facility, which markets, sells and services complete power solutions for marine and industrial propulsion and power plants.
The company is seeking to recruit an experienced Electrician to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure, respective job will involve installing electrical wiring, troubleshooting and repairs.
The ideal candidate must also be experienced in different kinds of electrical devices and systems, low voltage, 110V, 230V and 400V.
Experience in the marine sector, knowledge of plumbing and electronics will be considered as an asset.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field.
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work extended hours.
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
- Valid Maltese License A & B
Melita Marine Group – KMP-38810