Do you have the drive to ensure maintenance and support and come up with new solutions to contribute to ongoing efficiency in the use of Melita’s internal IT platforms?
This role will allow you to get valuable experience in developing, maintaining and supporting core IT and BSS platforms. Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and a high level of ownership are expected. Experience working with internal and offshore teams is an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and supporting multiple business-critical systems;
- Act as 2nd and 3rd level of support for applications;
- Joining the team’s efforts towards delivering on-time support to the company’s platforms – liaising with developers, service providers, infrastructure team and project managers;
- Act as a technical contributor to the team, fostering technical debates on new functionalities and issue resolution to help ensure a high-quality development process;
- Lead external service providers managing the platforms and software databases by assessing, reviewing and driving the delivery of new solutions, maintenance plans and problem determination;
- Maintaining maximum uptime of internal networks and IT platforms;
- Participate in 24×7 on-call roster;
- Documenting troubleshooting steps and new platforms configurations.
- Minimum 2 years’ commercial experience in development and/or maintenance and support of business-critical systems;
- Knowledge on Linux and Windows Operating systems;
- Knowledge of SQL – preferably Oracle;
- Monitoring and log analysis platforms;
- Excellent English language fluency and communication;
- Organised and results-oriented;
- Excellent team player and hard-working individual who is able to work on own initiative;
- Degree in Computer Science related subject is preferable.
Melita Limited – KMP-52509