If you live and breathe in the digital world, we want to hear from you. An exciting job opportunity has been made available at Melita Ltd. As a Front End Designer and Developer, you will be assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in representing the Melita brand in the online world such as:
- Website development, UX / UI creation and optimisation, SEO / SEM
- Showing off your creative skills in creating beautiful designs and pixel perfect interfaces
- An open minded and driven problem solver who never says no for a new challenge
What will the Front End Designer & Developer do?
In the digital marketing field, together with the digital marketing manager, you will be handling the company’s digital platforms including maintaining and optimizing existing websites, the addition of new pages, and other digital customer interfaces, using the latest front end web technologies, marketing tools and strategies to launch campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the marketing team and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Together with the digital marketing manager you will plan and build new website pages and campaign landing pages
- Understanding user behaviour and constantly optimising for the best user flow
- Together with user behaviour, tracking conversions and making sure pages are being optimised in the best way possible.
- Measure and report performance of digital channels and campaigns
- Strive for consistency across all channels and platforms
- Qualifications in web technologies or any related field
- Have good organisational skills to coordinate campaigns accordingly
- Be able to work in a team and work under pressure and with personal initiative
- Have basic skills in the Adobe creative suite including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc
- Have good experience in wireframing using Adobe XD or any other related tool to create wireframes for campaign landing pages or optimisation of existing pages on our website
- Have good understanding of the wordpress codex and able to do custom wordpress development including plugins and themes
- Have good understanding of A/B testing methods, goal tracking and improvements
- Have good understanding of version control using GIT
- Have good English speaking / writing skills
- Possess basic knowledge use of Microsoft office suite
Melita is an equal opportunities employer and an achiever in the Foundation for Human Resources Awards 2011.
We welcome applications from everyone, and have a commitment to helping our employees grow through continuous training and on-the-job development.
Melita Limited – KMP-38312