Mekanika is a leading operator in the building and engineering services industry, specialising in mechanical and electrical contracting, HVAC solutions, lifts and escalators, industrial products and facilities management. Due to further expansion, the above-mentioned career opportunity has now arisen.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Unload goods and check them against order forms;
- Label items with storage details;
- Place goods in bins and on racks;
- Complete orders by selecting goods from shelves and checking them off appropriate lists;
- Undertake daily stock takes;
- Deliver goods on site and to third parties;
- Undertake general housekeeping duties within the warehouse.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be fully conversant with all Microsoft Office applications;
- Be proficient in both Maltese and English languages (written and spoken);
- Be capable of working under pressure and with minimal supervision;
- Have a clean driving license;
- Be a team player and have a pleasant, honest and mature personality.
Knowledge of methods, equipment, and materials used in construction equipment maintenance and previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
As part of the Gasan Group’s ongoing investment in its human resources, we are committed to provide constant learning and development opportunities to our employees. We also award all our employees with several benefits which include Health Insurance, Life Assurance and Personal Accident cover as well as other wellness incentives such as free gym sessions. In addition, being part of our team will also provide you with a privilege card which gives you access to several discounts from shops across Malta and Gozo.
Mekanika Limited – KMP-44640