Mekanika is a leading operator in the building and engineering services industry, specialising in mechanical and electrical contracting, HVAC solutions, lifts and escalators, industrial products and facilities management. Due to further expansion, the above mentioned career opportunity has now arisen.
Working as part of an existing team, the selected candidate will be expected to perform the necessary repairs and maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified electrician or mechanical trades-person;
- Possess a clean police conduct and a valid driving license;
- Be fully conversant with all Microsoft Office applications;
- Have a strong commitment to quality, customer satisfaction and workplace safety;
- Be self-motivated and reliable;
- Be proficient in both Maltese and English languages.
The selected candidate will receive the necessary training for the proper fulfilment of his/her duties.
As part of the Gasan Group’s ongoing investment in its human resources, we are committed to provide constant learning and development opportunities to our employees. We also award all our employees with several benefits which include health insurance, life assurance and personal accident cover as well as other wellness incentives such as free gym sessions. In addition, being part of our team will also provide you with a privilege card which gives you access to several discounts from shops across Malta and Gozo.
Mekanika Limited – KMP-47159