Mekanika is a leading operator in the building and engineering services industry, specialising in mechanical and electrical contracting, HVAC solutions, lifts and escalators, industrial products and facilities management.
Due to our continued expansion, we are seeking to employ lift installers to join our installation teams.
About the role:
- Adhere to company installation and safety procedures;
- Install company products to meet customer expectations;
- Installation of all company equipment to meet the company’s criteria of installation time efficiency, safety, profitability, quality and reliability;
- Maintain any company issued tooling / transport to an acceptable standard;
- Maintain good housekeeping on site;
- Liaise with site management team in the day-to-day running of the project.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have electrical and mechanical experience;
- Be willing and able to learn;
- Be able to communicate effectively in English (written and spoken);
- Have a strong commitment to quality, customer satisfaction and workplace safety;
- Be self-motivated and reliable;
- Be a team player with honest and mature personality;
- Have a clean driving license.
Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset however all necessary training will be provided.
As part of the Gasan Group’s ongoing investment in its human resources, we are committed to provide constant learning and development opportunities to our employees. We also award all our employees with several benefits which include health insurance, life assurance and personal accident cover as well as other wellness incentives such as free gym sessions. In addition, being part of our team will also provide you with a privilege card which gives you access to several discounts from shops across Malta and Gozo.
Mekanika Limited – KMP-54208