Mekanika is a leading operator in the Building and Engineering Services Industry, specialising in mechanical and electrical contracting, HVAC solutions, lifts and escalators, industrial products and facilities management. Due to further expansion, the above-mentioned career opportunity has now arisen.
The prospective candidates will be primarily responsible to carry out servicing, preventive maintenance and repair (including fault diagnosis), of air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment, ranging from domestic split units to large industrial chillers and VRF units.
The selected candidate will preferably:
- Possess an MCAST Diploma in HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), or equivalent;
- Be familiar with micro-processor controllers as used in domestic and industrial application;
- Have at least 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role;
- Have a good command of the English and Maltese language;
- Work at high standards of customer care and satisfaction;
- Be a team player willing to work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
As part of the Gasan Group’s ongoing investment in its human resources, we are committed to provide constant learning and development opportunities to our employees. We also award all our employees with several benefits which include health insurance, life assurance and personal accident cover as well as other wellness incentives such as free gym sessions. In addition, being part of our team will also provide you with a privilege card which gives you access to several discounts from shops across Malta and Gozo.
Mekanika Limited – KMP-47161