Mekanika is a leading operator in the building and engineering services industry, specialising in mechanical and electrical contracting, HVAC solutions, Lifts and Escalators, Industrial Products and Facilities Management.
The selected candidate will be expected to perform a selection of the following duties based on his technical knowhow:
- Installation of new ELV systems;
- ELV services and commissioning works on Industrial lighting and power systems;
- Diagnose faults and carry out repairs;
- Perform upgrades and modifications;
- Carry out preventive maintenance;
The selected candidate will preferably:
- Have previous work experience working on ELV installations;
- Understand technical drawings including schematic drawings and wiring diagrams;
- Be highly professional with a proactive approach;
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Be a team player willing to work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment;
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
As part of the Gasan Group’s ongoing investment in its human resources, we are committed to provide constant learning and development opportunities to our employees. We also award all our employees with several benefits which include Health Insurance, Life Assurance and Personal Accident cover as well as other wellness incentives such as free gym sessions. In addition, being part of our team will also provide you with a privilege card which gives you access to several discounts from shops across Malta and Gozo.
Mekanika Limited – KMP-47160