Mekanika is a leading operator in the building and engineering services industry, specialising in mechanical and electrical contracting, HVAC solutions, lifts, industrial products and facilities management.
The main responsibilities of this post will include:
- Assist the General Manager with any administrative duties;
- Creating and maintaining an effective filing system for all hard copies of records and data;
- Organising and arranging any requirements for expat employees, including work permits, renewals, travel and accommodation;
- Prepare presentations, reports and charts as required;
- Manage company (MRM) Management Review Meetings;
- Manage the company administration team, officers and clerical duties;
- Upkeep records of various company registers;
- Manage the company`s marketing plan;
- Act as a central point for communicating and upkeep of SOPs and company procedures;
- Screening calls, enquiries and requests, and handling these appropriately;
- Timely responding to general correspondence and following up actions as required;
- Setting up meetings and taking minutes when required;
- Support the company in maintaining the ISO accreditations.
The ideal candidate will preferably possess the following:
- A minimum of A’ level standard of education or equivalent;
- Personal qualities of integrity, confidence, and commitment to the growth of the company;
- Excellent command of English and Maltese languages;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be motivated in leading and supporting other officers;
- Fully conversant with all Microsoft applications.
As part of the Gasan Group’s ongoing investment in its human resources, we are committed to providing constant learning and development opportunities to our employees. We also award all our employees with several benefits which include health insurance, life assurance and personal accident cover as well as other wellness incentives including free gym sessions and fresh fruit.
Mekanika Limited – KMP-67967