Mekanika is a leading operator in the building and engineering services industry, specialising in mechanical and electrical contracting, HVAC solutions, lifts, industrial products and facilities management. Due to further expansion, the above-mentioned career opportunity has now arisen.
The main responsibilities of this post will include:
- Assisting in the documentation for ex-pat employees, including work permits, renewals, travel and accommodation;
- Maintaining an effective filing system for all hard copies of records and data;
- Upkeep records of various company registers;
- Screening calls, enquiries and requests, and handling these appropriately;
- Timely responding to general correspondence and following up actions as required;
- Support the general administrative duties of the company as required;
- Relieve reception duties as required.
The ideal candidate will preferably possess the following:
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Office applications;
- Be proficient in the English language (written and spoken);
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Have personal qualities of integrity, confidence, and commitment;
- Be a team player and have a pleasant, honest and mature personality.
As part of the Gasan Group’s ongoing investment in its human resources, we are committed to providing constant learning and development opportunities to our employees. We also award all our employees with several benefits which include health insurance, life assurance and personal accident cover as well as other wellness incentives including free gym sessions and fresh fruit.
Mekanika Limited – KMP-77583