Meeting Point Malta is currently hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist within its HR team. The role focuses on delivering excellent recruitment practices, setting up and implementing a strategy for the efficient and effective resourcing and selection of talent across all levels internally within the company as well as externally in the labour market.
The selected candidate will be expected to have a good understanding of the strategical and operational requirements of the business, identifying the best resourcing practices to identify and select the required talent.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also be expected to take the necessary measures to raise the company’s profile of the brand to attract, deploy and retain talent aiming at aligning the company’s talent with its strategic requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate within hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Coach hiring managers to ensure best practices and that the recruitment and selection processes are legally compliant.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Sourcing potential candidates through on-line channels (social media platforms and professional networks) and also through head hunting.
- Plan the interviews and selection procedures including screening the screening of calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Assess candidate info, including resumes and contact details using the intercompany HR system.
- Develop new ideas to attract candidates.
- Manage the online recruitment portal.
- Manage the recruitment processes up to the on boarding stages.
- Together with the communications team lead employer branding initiatives.
- Organise and participate in job fairs and recruitment events.
- Assist the HR Manager in other HR related activities when and as necessary.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, preferably in the tourism industry.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organisations.
- Level 6 qualification in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
Meeting Point Malta Limited – KMP-38781