Meeting Point Malta is a destination management company that over the years has succeeded in developing longstanding business relationships with the island’s top hospitality product and service providers.
We are now seeking to recruit full-time, part-time and seasonal Holiday Representatives Spanish and Portuguese speaking.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Meeting guests, organising and hosting welcome meetings, selling and organising resort excursions and other activities.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with local accommodation providers (agents and excursion companies).
- Handling complaints and providing support to clients acting on behalf of the Company throughout the duration of their stay.
- Keeping up to date with local events and activities, which may be of interest to clients while in the resort.
The key attributes and requirements are:
- Preferably fluent in Spanish and Portuguese speaking.
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to provide a high standard of customer service.
- Enjoy working with people of different nationalities and culture.
- Good knowledge and/or interest in the local arts, culture and history.
- Able to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidates
Meeting Point Malta Limited – KMP-52489