Meeting Point Malta is a Destination Management Company part of FTI Group, the fourth largest tour operator in Europe. We are now seeking to recruit Holiday Representatives who possess strong communication and organisational skills.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Meeting guests at the airport, organising and hosting welcome meetings, selling and organising resort excursions and other activities.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with local accommodation providers (agents and excursion companies).
- Handling complaints and providing support to clients acting on behalf of the company throughout the duration of their stay.
- Keeping up to date with local events and activities, which may be of interest to clients while in resort.
The key attributes and requirements are:
- Good knowledge of English language and preferably basic knowledge of German and /or French.
- Have good interpersonal skills and able to provide high standard of customer service.
- Enjoy working with people of different nationalities and culture.
- Good knowledge and/or interest in the local arts, culture and history.
- Able to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
Students are welcome to apply.
Meeting Point Malta Limited – KMP-46608