Meeting Point Malta is a destination management company that over the years has succeeded in developing longstanding business relationships with the island’s top hospitality product and service providers.
- Issuing and processing of accounts receivable / payable invoices including accounting for receipts, reconciliations and credit control.
- Handling day to day operational requirements including email requests and other postings as required.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts up to Trial Balance Stage.
- Compiling of reports as requested by management.
- A diploma in Accounting.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Good working knowledge of English, with excellent communication skills (written, and verbal).
- Highly organized; punctual; problem-solving oriented, responsible and committed to doing the best job possible.
Experience in accounting will be considered an asset.
Meeting Point Malta Limited – KMP-52490